Saturday, March 02, 2013

Success List for Satuday, March 2, 2013

It's day 1 of a working weekend, but it's been a really good day. I worked until I was tired, and then rather than go to bed, I went out to run errands. And now I'm going to bed.

Here's today's list:

  1. I not only feel how things are improving, I can see real evidence of it in my business planning.
  2. I got the idea to reach out to put ads on art blogs, found some people to try, and then emailed a dozen as a start. I think it's a great idea.
  3. I found some washi tape on clearance!
  4. I was able to get a lot of groceries without spending a lot of money. I got more than 10 pounds of chicken for just about $5. 
  5. I've found a stack of recipes that I can use to start cooking the chicken.
  6. I caught myself a few times today running into a whirlwind of vinegar. And I pulled myself out each time.
  7. I have been thinking about not saying anything to my client about the rate issue. Instead, I'm putting the energy out there for her to expand rather than contract.
  8. Whatever my client does, I know that I'm expanding and I'm going to be great.
  9. I've decided to expand my ebook course to 4 sessions and I'm going to charge $199 for the course. I've got ideas about what I'm going to put into the expanded time, too.
  10. I feel such energy around the art journals. I feel so confident that they are going to really take off.
  11. I spent a little more time picking up and organizing the supplies in the family room. It feels grat to have so much accomplished.
  12. I got great customer service tonight at the grocery and I told the front end manager about it.


No comments: