Sunday, March 03, 2013

Success List for Sunday, March 3, 2013

Here's what I did amazing today:
  1. I tried a new recipe, chicken tortilla soup.
  2. I put some of the new chicken to use today.
  3. I had some new ideas about products I can create and sell.
  4. I started my newsletter and I like where it is going.
  5. I'm doing a great job updating my business processes as I work through them.
I had a breakthrough tonight. I realized that the calm and peace that people tell me they hear in my voice comes from my years of meditation and spiritual practice. There is so much that I have already figured out. I get distracted by the lawn mower effect in my own life and forget that I am actually doing very well. Sure, there are things I'm working on. But the largest part of what I am isn't broken. In fact, it's pretty amazing.

Remember this!

No comments: