Friday, March 01, 2013

The Importance of Daily Habits & Clarity

Today, I read something that really made me think. It's a quote that says something like: It's not the things you do occasionally that matter. It's the things you do every day.

That really emphasizes the important of new habits. I'm putting some great new habits into place. But I really want to do more. And those words inspire me to do more. To do all I can see I can do.

There are a few things that I have not put into place that I know would help me. I'm not really sure why I'm so reluctant. I'm not so much resistant as reluctant. It's my conditioned mind clinging to the comfort zone. I see that. And I'm grateful that I feel its so easy to make the best choice.

And I will. I'm starting now.

I'm a little confused about my weight loss amount. I can clearly see where I avoid the stark truth around this area. That changes today. I see the truth, and I'm adjusting to focus on it and speak it clearly. I'm staying with the WW app numbers, but I clearly know that I started lower. My goals are set for the true starting number. That's how I'm going to keep it clear.

It's interesting to see how I get fuzzy about this issue. I wonder if I do the same thing in other areas.

I can feel that I'm making more money right now! It feels awesome. I know I can keep finding ways to make even more as the weeks and months go by.

Here's my list for today:

  1. When I realized I was double booked for next week, I called and moved my client appointment. And I had a good call with my client.
  2. My free consultation was a huge success! People need three things: practical information, a vision, and encouragement. I'm so fortunate that I can give them all three.
  3. I spent time thinking about new ways to advertise my business. I experimented with a few Facebook ads. I'm going to run a few of them.
  4. I decided to stay home from my event tonight because I really wanted to do some things for myself. I invested the entire evening and got so much done and organized. It took much longer than I suspected, but now I can get right to everything. And I have a system for holding things that need to be put away.
  5. I paid all of my bills!

No comments: