Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Success List for Monday, February 25


  1. I had excellent materials ready for my client meeting, things that surprised her and delighted her with how close we are coming to having her vision become reality in this area of her business.
  2. I was able to listen to my client's personal challenges today with an open heart. I was able to share some of her burden of her bad news, and to help her find a solution to two practical challenges she faced.
  3. I processed a new business challenge with a great perspective. I acknowledged my emotional pain over it, but made a strong, practical business decision.
  4. I took action throughout the day to take care of myself and attend to my needs.
  5. I listened to my intuition and connected with a person who was able to help me find what I needed so my shopping trip was successful.
  6. I was able to recommend a friend for a job that could be a wonderful fit for her.
  7. I reached out to have lunch with someone who I know wants to spend time with me.
  8. I processed a business disappointment quickly and made a decision about my course of action that provides a real solution, and not just indulges my emotional reaction.

No comments: