Monday, December 10, 2012

Millionaire Mind Intensive

There's no way for me to record even the highlights of my weekend experience at the MMI event, so I'm going to find a way to capture some of the outcomes here.

When I got home, as I was crawling into bed, I heard these thoughts running through my head that wanted to pull me back into a smaller mindset. I dismissed them. When I awoke in the middle of the night, again I heard these thoughts that were freaking about about changes I've made and decisions I've made -- by comparing them to my smaller mindset. Again, I chose not to follow those thoughts.

And then I realized: that's the voice of my conditioned mind!

So my first success today is that I recognized the voice of my conditioned mind!

And my second success is that I chose not to give into those thoughts. Instead, I said: Thank you for sharing and returned back to my larger mindset.

SETTING MY FINANCIAL GOAL

Next, I set my financial goal for 2013. I decided I want to make 10 times what I used to make which I rounded off to $600,000. I realize that I could make more, and I could make less, but this goal feels right. I'm almost tingling with anticipation to see how this is going to unfold.

Then, to anchor the energy a bit, I started working out what my budget would look like at that income level. I could restore my financial health, build up my business, support my personal growth, and help mom with that level. That's a great feeling! That's my first goal!!

With my give, I had the idea to give my nieces and nephews each $5K in a 401K and explain how they can borrow against it. That would be an amazing gift!

FREE FROM SADNESS

Because of all the work I did around Dad, I jumped over to see how I feel about him and my last conversation with him. The sadness is gone!

I decide for me.

HONORING MY METAPHOR

Now, I want to decide what I'm going to do with my exercise metaphor. I want to honor how I've broken through my resistance to my success. I'm thinking about using a shadowbox. It's an idea I'm liking. Let's see what happens next.

OTHER PEOPLE

It was an interesting weekend in terms of the people I met and what I observed about them.

I met some really nice women. A few of them I feel could become friends. But I also recognize that they are not playing the game at the same level I am. I recognize that I'm ready to take actions that they are not ready to take. That's okay. But I really want people around me who are courageous and will inspire me to keep taking actions in my own life. I'm just not sure what I think about any of them in terms of spending much time with them.

I so appreciate the time that L took to work with me. I recognize it was only 10 minutes of her time, and yet it has made a huge difference for me. I'm so grateful for her generosity and I take in the blessing of that gift. Thank you, universe, for bringing me such a wonderful gift and for helping me to be prepared to accept it.

I just realized that what I really want in my life is intimacy. I don't mean to put such high restrictions on who can be my friend. That level of interaction, that kind of integrity, is what I want in intimate relationships. I'm really okay with friends being just where they are. I still expect some compassion and integrity, but I don't need that kind of intimacy with all of my friends.

I'm happy to help and inspire them. I'm happy to have that be my gift to them.

I've certainly learned in the last few years about how it helps me to help others. I love that. I'm open and willing to collaborate with others with the goal of our mutual benefit.

GOALS
1. Recognized my conditioned mind.
2. I didn't listen to my conditioned mind.
3. I set my financial goal so high that I will know it's not a mistake when I reach it.
4. Shared my workshop experience with another person.
5. I recognized when I was getting tired today and stopped working.


No comments: