Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Story

I'm ready to assess and rewrite my story.

In my business, I love that I get to help people make the adjustments that get them aligned with their dreams. They have done the hard work of getting their dreams into motion. They are hitting roadblocks and obstacles that keep them at a distance from having their dreams come true. I come along and help them to put together the strategy and tools and attitudes that take them over the top. They have baked the cake, I show them how to add the frosting.

I love seeing unique situations and getting the chance to find the pin, the pivot point, so people can use their own energy and momentum to reach past their stuck places and grab that brass ring.

In my business, I show up every day with love for my clients. I have a general process and strategy for problem solving, but every day has freshness and lets me put together the pieces in a new way for a new situation.

What I do helps other people reach their dreams, and I love knowing that a little of their soul's happiness splashes back on me as they reach and exceed their goals and dreams.

I know that I help people. I know I provide great services with smarts and heart in eqaual measure. I love working with them, and they know that I truly care about their business and their goals. They feel that I love them and their bsuinesses.

I love that I'm important to them for a stage in their process. I provide valuable assistance and insights that they can't provide for themselves. They have reached the end of what theey can do. I show them how to break through the barriers they face. That experience of breaking through teaches them skills and gives them the courage to dive into their business and dreams in a new, refreshed way. I'm important to them for a season, and then they are on their own again, putting it all into practice in their own ways, with their own style. And I'm on to new clients and new challenges.

No comments: