Monday, April 23, 2012

Breaking Energy Patterns

I'm awake much later than I would like. Tonight, I feel this is caused by working too many hours for too many days without enough time off. My mind is full of words, ideas, and memories.

A few minutes ago, I found myself having an angry conversation with someone in my past based on things that happened in the past. I was being firm and telling that person the truth of my experience of him. It wasn't pretty dealing with him. I understand that he was a vibrational match for me at that time. And I know that is the same reason why those times and events are back in my mind tonight. It's really about me and not about him.

When things like this happen, when I realize that I'm rehasing the past with new clarity, I'm always grateful to realize the moment. It is always a good moment, especially when I have the awareness to jump in and process the moment. I'm always happy to get new clarity, to release something, and to make a choice about who I want to be.

I let myself talk this thing out with him. At one point, I could feel myself start to spin deeper into it. I actually wanted to call him and continue the conversation in real life. I was getting deeper into that energy and not releasing it. That's when I knew it was time to shift. That's when I decided it was time to write about it.

The person and the story are not what is important. What is important is that I made a choice to release him and those events. It's not who I want to be from this moment on. I'm not the same person I was back then. I've had years of experience since then, and I've had years of practice at being a different person. I'm so grateful that I understand that I get to choose who I am going to be by deciding who I want to be. I'm constantly improving myself. I strive every day, sometimes every hour, to be a better person that I was in the past.

I'm so grateful that I've really learned how to live in the moment and to use my power to shift my focus and attention from what I don't want to what I do want.

I want to be a person who is calm at the center because I understand who I am and how I fit into the universe. I live by faith that the universe is a supportive and nurturing place where all things conspire to fulfill my wishes before my eyes. I feel the power of the universe in every cell of my being and it gives me the courage, the fire in my belly, to be my self. My best self. My true self. My natural self. Everything I want, everything that occurs to me, is my birthright. I can be happy and fulfilled in every moment as I stay connectd to this deeper understanding.

I want to tell the story about how my life transformed before my eyes once I connected to what I wanted and could feel the strong knowing that it was mine even before it came to pass. Tonight, I can feel the power as I share that story, my story, of what is happening this month, this week, tonight, even this very hour!

No comments: